As a matter of fact, many companies think the content development process is over when the site is launched. This is not true and does not help. To maximize a website’s success and attract new and repeat visitors, content must stay fresh and up-to-date.
Achieving extended functionality could be easier or much more difficult depending on the CMS. A large part of what you need to do will not be available out-of-the-box, but applications that we build would suit your particular need. We have ability to create and handle a wide range of CMS platforms.These are some of the potential benefits of CMS implementation
- Ease of maintenance
- Separate your presentation and the navigation from content
- Distributed web content management
- Optimized reusability of content
- Good built in SEO
- Huge savings on time and labour
- We don’t try to sell you any off the shelf or open source software. We do an assessment on the needs and a technology assessment after gathering your requirements.
- With the requirements finalized we will draft a detailed project management plan for the development of the system
- The development of a road map for the implementation is paramount. We help you with the implementation and migration of your web content to the new system.
- Most of all we know it is not developing that helps our clients. We train them on the new environment and also provide maintenance support to keep them going.