The latest stats are truly astonishing. According to a report, there are more than 5 Billion cell phones in use worldwide, and about 1.2 billion of these are capable of connecting to the internet
Designing a mobile website can be a real challenge because there are so many inconsistencies between the devices used to access your website. One testing platform we use lists more than 2,000 device models.Why is it a need to have a mobile compatible site?
According to a survey by Google,
- There are more mobile devices with data access than there are desktop and laptops combined.
- 50 percent of Web users have smart phones
- One of three searches is from a mobile device.
- The sales and use of mobile devices are steadily rising, it's important for every business to build a mobile‐friendly website as without a mobile‐friendly website you’re giving business away ‐‐it’s just that simple
- We always use “Mobile Profile” version of XHTML. It's fully supported by all phone browsers, and allows you to use of a variety of mobile specific features like Click‐to‐Call links.
- All sites we design would have a flexible layout which expands or contracts depending on the size of the mobile screen viewing it.
- The layout we design would not require the user to scroll left‐to‐right, nor should it require them to "zoom‐in" or "zoom‐out" to the best possible.
- We make sure your site would be easy to navigate through the user’s touch screen.
- Your contact information would be easily found, and all of your phone numbers would be having the “Click‐to‐Call” feature.